Importer or exporter of food and beverages? Don’t miss the world’s largest annual food event!
Celebrating its 23rd edition in 2018, Gulfood is the world’s largest annual food and beverage exhibition promoting trade and commerce which attracts food and beverage professionals from across the globe. Taking place at Dubai’s World Trade Centre from the 18th to the 22nd February, the 2018 exhibition promises to be the best yet, bringing together insights and activities to help the global food and beverage community make informed business decisions.
First launched in 1987, Gulfood attracts delegates from more than 185 countries every year, with 97,000 visitors attending the exhibition in 2017! With over 5,000 companies exhibiting, it’s the perfect time to meet new suppliers, discover new products and uncover new business opportunities.
Discover new products and suppliers at Gulfood
With 5,000 suppliers of food and beverages in a single place, Gulfood gives you the chance to meet with many suppliers from all over the world in just a few days, including suppliers from the following industry sectors:
- BEVERAGES – Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks, Waters and Fresh Beverages
- DAIRY – Milk, Yogurts, Butters and Cheeses
- FATS & OILS – Olive, coconut, sunflower and other plant-based cooking oils; ghee, etc.
- HEALTH, WELLNESS, FREE-FROM – Organic, Vegan (plant-based dairy replacements), Gluten-free, Enriched and Fortified foods, etc.
- PULSES, GRAINS, CEREALS – A wide variety of grains, beans, kinds of rice, cereals, etc.
- MEAT & POULTRY – Grass-fed, corn-fed, free-range, etc.
- WORLD FOOD – Country pavilions bringing you the best of their traditions through niche and speciality producers.
- POWER BRANDS – These exhibitors are a one-stop-shop for multiple product categories.
As the global Food & Beverage community gears up for this prime opportunity to source the latest and best products at the best price, Gulfood promises a wave of new services and innovations to reflect changes in consumer demand.
From government-accredited fringe seminars to live pitch demonstrations from exciting startups, the event will be a hub of knowledge, innovation and networking for all spectrums of the Food and Beverage industry.
There will be competitions such as the Salon Culinaire chef competition, the world’s largest single-entry chefs’ competition and Barista Masters, a brand new coffee brewing championship supported by the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe, not forgetting the annual Gulfood Innovation Awards, celebrating excellence and innovation throughout the food and beverage industry.
As a specialist freight forwarder in food and beverage logistics, John Good Shipping will be attending Gulfood. For further information or to book an appointment contact us to discuss your shipping needs.
When and Where
Location: Dubai World Trade Centre
When: 18 – 22 February
Sunday, 18 February – 11 AM – 7 PM
Monday, 19 February – 11 AM – 7 PM
Tuesday, 20 February – 11 AM – 7 PM
Wednesday, 21 February – 11 AM – 7 PM
Thursday, 22 February – 11 AM – 5 PM